Shipping duration estimates can be found by scrolling down on any product pages. We will consolidate your items in one single order and ship them if possible.
If your order has items with different shipping durations, we will ship them out separately according to the item availability. You will only pay for shipping once even if there are 2 separate shipments.
State of Matters currently ships to any street address in Singapore, excluding restricted areas e.g. Pulau Ubin. If you wish your order to be shipped to any other country, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Shipping Rates
- Above $60: Free shipping
- Under $60: $3
- For orders that do not require advance scheduling, the first delivery will be attempted without any scheduling.
- If you miss the delivery, do not fret as they will let you know the delivery failed and you may reschedule a date and time which is convenient for you.
- Should the second scheduled delivery attempt fail, the third attempt will be chargeable.
- In the event that the parcel cannot be delivered and you are not contactable to set up a date and time, your order will be held for a maximum of 1 month from the date of first attempted failed delivery. If there is no response within this month, the order will be cancelled.
No Questions Asked 7-Day Return Policy
You may return your item to us within 7 days of the date you received the item, no questions asked. Refunds will be issued to the same method of payment as the original payment, and we will arrange for the item to be picked up from you.
If your item arrived damaged or you received the incorrect item, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement.
Simply email us at email@example.com.
Please ensure that your items meet all of the following returnable conditions:
- Within 7 days after delivery
- New condition and unused
- Original packaging
State of Matters reserves the right to reject any returns if item does not meet all of the above conditions.
As shipping is a hard cost we incur from logistics, please note that all delivery costs are non-refundable, and there is a pick-up fee at 10% of the price you paid for the item. As such, you will be refunded the following amount:
Refunded Amount = Final Paid Price - Delivery Fee - Pick-up Fee (10% of Final Paid Price)
While some companies build in return fees into their prices, we charge only when you return. This way, you’re not paying for peoples' returns or shipping.